About Gravitas Impact Premium Coaches
Gravitas Impact is a global premier coaching organization currently composed of independent professional business coaches who focus primarily on the development of mid-market companies (revenue from $5M to $250M) using the Four Decisions® as the framework for client growth. In short, we are a business strategy and coaching organization bound together by a passion for learning, excellence, respect for others, flexibility and integrity.
As a whole, team GI is responsible for developing coaching tools, executing events and training sessions, and creating opportunities to connect the global network of coaches. We perform these services with the intent of fulfilling our brand promise to offer the best education, best tools, and best community in the coaching world.
Join our team today! Take a look at the listings below to see any open opportunities.
Inside Sales Representative
The ideal candidate is internally motivated, personable, diplomatically tenacious, ethical without question, rejection proof, great on the phone, works well independently and with the marketing, events and services team(s).
You should bring a verifiable track record of success selling professional services to CEOs and/or consultants, in a business to business competitive marketplace.
If you have the following qualities, skills and/or experience, we want to begin a conversation.
- Comfortable generating leads from identified core prospective client companies, adept at engaging prospects, and maintaining forward momentum over the sales cycle.
- Highly organized, with accelerated productivity using CRM’s in a well-defined sales process, with latitude to use engaging personality to build trust and speak persuasively.
- Have systematic follow up and documentation skills (phone and CRM respectively).
- Strong hunter, hungry for sales, you keep a full pipeline and wake up in the morning excited to find, develop and close new business (accomplishment orientation).
- Exceptional listening and inquiry skills and are skillful closing new business by selling on value instead of price.
- Gracious, yet firm, communicator who loves to make a great first impression over the phone and are proud of your numbers.
- Coachable – you realize you can only improve upon your ninja selling skills.
- Self-motivated, and LOVE TO WIN! (Competitive to meet and exceed goals.)
- Thrive in a self-managed, yet entrepreneurial culture of high performing, caring professionals…take a look https://youtu.be/bkHS1b1jWIg
Compensation depends upon experience. Bonus included.
- The Inside Sales Rep’s (ISR) primary function is to acquire new coaches and new end user client opportunities.
- This position qualifies all leads (coach and client) that come through the CRM and conducts discovery calls with prospects.
- They also follow up and keep track of prospects through the entire sales cycle, working closely with the Coach Services Associate to review the sales pipeline and work leads via phone and email.
- Close working relationship with marketing to provide feedback on campaigns, messaging and results (what’s working and not working).
- Much of this position is building relationships, keeping in touch, and educating prospects.
- It’s relationship-based selling, using the process of building trust, credibility, problem solving, and articulation of value / ROI to the coach or client, to close the relationship.
- They demonstrate skills and experience in asking (tough) questions, listening, and persuasively communicating value and closing relationships.
- They are a gracious communicator with a great demeanor over the phone who can make a stellar first impression.
- The ideal candidate will be well-organized, take initiative and adapt to challenges encountered to get the job done.
- They will also bring enthusiasm, energy and dedication to the position and our team, as well as a high level of integrity.
- It is also important to have a sense of humor, be results and goal-driven and seek out opportunities for learning and growing.
Professional Skills and Training:
- Consultative and relationship sales training
- Value and return on investment (ROI) based sales training
- Ability to understand profit and loss statements / drivers
- Member of sales learning community as ongoing professional development
- Well-read in growth and/or entrepreneurial based business articles, blogs, books
- Willing to have a sales coach and participate in ongoing training and development
- Travel up to 2x per year in North America for 3-day conferences
- Spanish and/or German fluency a plus